JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

QN50QN90CAFXZA 50” remote is too small

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Phoneline9999
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I find the remote which came with our TV is too small and difficult to see buttons. Is there a larger remote which can still operate all the functions? This one is nearly impossible. 
René

QN90C 50”

0 Likes
3 Replies
Sun
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
I doubt Samsung makes different size remotes for their TVs. I would suggest looking for a third party remote, preferably the Harmony brand, which I believe is the best third party remote.
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I would search Amazon for "samsung tv universal remote smart TV lighted" and yoou will get a plethora of remotes pop up. 

Personally I like my remote with a backlight and there are plenty here to choose from. 

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=samsung+tv+universal+remote+smart+TV+lighted&crid=27086WMMB4F9G&sprefix=s...

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

@Phoneline9999 If your TV is connected to SmartThings on your phone, you can use your phone as a remote. 

0 Likes