JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Art store subscription issues on Frame TV

(Topic created: 10-11-2021 08:52 AM)
usery9jwFx5Wgm
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a valid subscription to the art store on Samsung frame tv till but while trying to use it, shows that the membership has to be renewed. Once I try to renew, a notification comes and says I have an active membership.  I can see there are a number of people posting with exactly the same issue so assume it's a wider technical problem at Samsung but can't find how or who to contact to resolve the issue. 

7 Replies
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Please try the steps in the following link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01213555/

If this does not help please feel free to reach out to our accounts team at (855) 795-0509. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

usery9jwFx5Wgm
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

is that a UK number, I'm not making an international call - surely Samsung has a UK customer service team. This is really poor, I have just had another month's subscription taken but the thing is still not working and it's really hard to find a person to talk to about this specific issue either via chat or live.  For a technology company, this is awful.

Rand0
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Unfortunately reaching out doesn’t work.  I’ve tried the same thing.  Try asking for a refund at checkout.cs@samsung.com.  I did although had not heard anything.  But if enough people do this maybe they will get the message.  (See my recent post).

Rand

usery9jwFx5Wgm
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

thanks - have just sent an email to that address as Samsung has just taken another month's subscription and it's still not working. 

userHGSwepfbdG
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the same issue. Very frustrating that there is nobody I can talk to, mail to or chat to in support,who can help. Anybody knows where I can log in to actually see the subscription that I have?

It seems this ART service and subscription is very low priority for Samsung even though its a prerequisite to get the full value out of the Frame TV.

tomsframe
Comet
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have an active subscription and can only confirm to you that there appears to be no way to ID that I have one except on the TV itself. In the Art mode on the TV, when you select the Art Store and above far left the Membership item, does it have a button that says "Cancel my membership"?

If I logon to Samsung with my account, the Art Store is nowhere to be found in my profile, and the same with the Smarthings app i.e. there is a "Manage Samsung account" selection there but it only gives the same info as the web login, which in my case shows the TVs I have registered there.

I recently had to change the Credit Card I was using for the Art Store, and was surprised to find that the only way I could figure-out to do it was to Cancel the subscription and then sign-up again. I can only suggest that you look on the TV for a Cancel option and start over.

The "good news" for me is that when I switch houses for a few months, it is easy enough to Cancel the art and then start it up again. Saves me $30 bucks or so; a lunch out.

userUxB64OknGk
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

This is the website for art store. Different. I may try cancelling and then rejoining.

https://www.samsungcheckout.com