Original topic:

Charging me .15 cents just about every other day for 3 months.

(Topic created: 04-25-2022 03:08 PM)
BTrimm1982
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Why does Samsung charge me .15 cents every other day? If I haven't purchased anything? Then why? Are you charging me because I have one of your phones? If I purchased anything from the app store then obviously  I have to pay for it at the time of requested service. So why charge . 15 more cents every other day? Seems kinda **bleep** up there don't ya think? Don't tell me it's for some random service either. I pay for this piece of **bleep** phone every month to begin with. Through a retailer therefore you should not be sticking your hands in my account! It's not bad enough you **bleep** most of your customers with this $1300 brick you call the s 22 ultra but you just go in people's accounts now too? I mean really you haven't gotten enough from us already? The hits just keep coming with you guys! What's next? Charge per phone call  even though you don't own the carrier services. You must not want to continue doing business. The rate your going everyone is going to be an apple customer in the very near future! I know I will be. Im not putting up with your bogus bull **bleep** any more!  You guys have gone to a whole new low!  Let's not only way over charge for your sub par products let's screw each one of them .15 cents at a time too. Wow. Talk about one the worst companies of 2022.  Come on march 2024. Then I can wave bye to you and your horrible outline of screwing people over. That's the thanks we get for purchasing your products.  Next time just tell me to bend over. I'm good on the lube just take advantage of me raw please!
7 Replies
hjfdfvdbhdh88
Astronaut
Options
Samsung should not be charging you. Make sure it is samsung, and if it is samsung call and ask them
galaxy_lol
Asteroid
Options
It might be some 3rd party thing?
0 Likes
bpanatech
Asteroid
Options
Tell your bank to dispute those charges. and get a whole new debit card but if you want to buy anything from them, use the app that you can manage virtual debit cards such as when a company charges you for whatever you buying, your account can be charged once and that virtual card is done until you edit it and do it again so they don't charge you every 15 cents
0 Likes
BTrimm1982
Astronaut
Options
Way ahead of ya . Already in the works.
0 Likes
BTrimm1982
Astronaut
Options
Seriously. Not my first rodeo with Samsung. Hopefully soon. It will be last though.
0 Likes
Jrmh72
Astronaut
Options
Sounds like you have been hacked. The amount they are taking is as little as possible so you wouldn't miss it but over time it adds up and benefits them. Notify bank and the police toilet report. Change all passwords to all accounts. Go back into the last yr and see if anything else looks sketchy or has been taking out. This happened to my parents a few yrs ago it was a hot mess
0 Likes
baberuth239
Astronaut
Options
All of a sudden I am getting pop up ads of us cell how do I stop thos
0 Likes