Original topic:

Is Visual Voicemail a system app from Samsung that ties into your Voicemail account from your provider?

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Is Visual Voicemail a system app from Samsung that ties into your Voicemail account from your provider ?

I am not having problems with receiving Voicemails, I am having a problem with playing them in the app, especially on speaker. Speaker icon sometimes works, pressing the play button doesn't always work.

Is this system app updated by Samsung or my carrier?
13 Replies
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
I have an unlocked device on Verizon's network, there is no transcription services for unlocked, carrier only.
0 Likes
Spunkylittledude
Cosmic Ray
Options
Yes it is, it takes it from the phone app then all the voicemail from that app will transfer to visual voicemail
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hey Robin, Sorry to hear you are having troubles with the visual voicemail app. You are correct. It is a Samsung app that ties into your provider's services, as Samsung does not offer these services.

Have you tried clearing the app cache? (If there are no saved voicemails, you can also try clearing the data.)

If this doesn't help, please submit an error report directly after recreating the issue to provide the information to the developers. Hopefully, they will make any necessary adjustments and correct the issue.

0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Will due ! It's intermittent!