JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issues with Samsung Financing site

(Topic created: 08-05-2024 11:31 AM)
ArsenicDreams
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So I keep getting emails in regards to changes made to the samsung financing site. At first it was about a new site they were moving too. Next was about the site being down for a couple days. Then it was about needing to reset my password. Unfortunately, I am still unable to log into the site. Is anyone else having issues with this?

198 Replies
lisaS570
Constellation
Options

Same here.  I don't have my original card.  I call and it asks for my phone number, then tells me I am not in the system.  I have called 5 times now and been on hold for 2-3 hours each with no one answering.  I even called a local TD Bank branch who referred me to a number for credit card services.  That was for their own card and not store cards.  They couldn't help but stated they were told there are issues and they don't have enough agents to answer calls.  They said just keep trying to call.  My bill is due and I don't want a late payment on my credit report due to their issues!

0 Likes
fbcmzLH
Constellation
Options

I had a problem and kept trying and was able to get my phone ordered using Samsung Financing. Now, trying to do the same for my husband's phone (on his SF account), so annoying dealing with this. 

0 Likes
userLcHS2Y7uJZ
Asteroid
Options

I'm not sure if this would help your situation. 
But For ALL OF US who are trying to log into the new website. 
Register first. Our old login will not work. It asked for my credit card # & I was like **bleep** I don't have a credit card. However, our account number works just fine. (I had to dig up an old statement to find my account #) Then it allowed me to create a new username and password. 
I hope this helps ✌🏼

Members_eHw2zcF
Constellation
Options

So now I get an email that my TD retail card services(Samsung financing) account has been unlocked yet the site can't be reached. Come on people get your **bleep** together already. This is ridiculous especially with modern technology. 

0 Likes
TLM2
Asteroid
Options
I cannot make a payment as well. 😔
0 Likes
Cappy1
Constellation
Options

This system has been a joke! I called last month couldn't get anyone. I sent an email never heard back. Their online system hasn't worked even last month and now it's even worst and they don't answer the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been on hold for 1 hour!!! I will not pay interest because your system sucks! Stay away from their financing and incentive as it has got to s***!

0 Likes
Options
For those that can't login to the new website for Samsung Financing -- here's what worked for me.

I finally was able to get into Samsung Financing. I thought for sure I was using the right username but I wasn't. The username and password were both saved in Google Chrome but I could find the old website to view the username so I finally navigated to an old link where my username was still saved in the input box.

https://onlineaccessplus.com/TDBank/webapp/#/login
0 Likes
Tonka61
Constellation
Options

This is insanity. The new site will not take my credentials, the automated payment service disconnects me as soon as I try to put in my checking account number. And I have been on hold for almost 4 hours! What kind of customer service is this? I better not get any late fee's or a negative credit report. Samsung/TD you really dropped the ball on this one!

dw83116969
Asteroid
Options

I got to charge the $29 late fee when I got reoccurring payments set up. What a joke this new site is

ArsenicDreams
Cosmic Ray
Options
Seems things keep getting better and better. After being able to get in to my account and having to set up payments again, the site is now having an issue accessing my account. The merry go rounds continues.
0 Likes