JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issues with Samsung Financing site

(Topic created: 08-07-2024 11:07 AM)
ArsenicDreams
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So I keep getting emails in regards to changes made to the samsung financing site. At first it was about a new site they were moving too. Next was about the site being down for a couple days. Then it was about needing to reset my password. Unfortunately, I am still unable to log into the site. Is anyone else having issues with this?

198 Replies
DaEnigma
Constellation
Options
I'm guessing you have to actually reach someone though...
eleonora
Cosmic Ray
Options
Yes that's true, but that's not this, not them doing it as a courtesy to me because something I fumbled on. No, this is a direct result of whatever is happening with their updating system auto pay failing. An auto pay that has been set and working as it should for several months prior to this new site and was already set on the new site with all my correct banking details. So no this isn't about courtesy this is about due diligence and competency.
0 Likes
userPCqEtM7Y0p
Constellation
Options

I am trying to pay for a order with my samsung Finance account I made sure I have enough funds and I have. When I tried to pay it take me to a Affirm and asked me to apply for it I don't want another credit card I want to pay with my account. I am not sure if I ma don't something wrong or is a system error. HELP.

meself
Black Hole
Options
Several others have had problems also seems they have been doing some changes with site maybe not finished yet
TheF15Mechanic
Asteroid
Options
I do know that the new site is online. They requested that you login and change your password for the new system. Maybe this is keeping from getting your credit.
Rickets
Halo
Options
I also experienced and waited for the migration and software updates of the finance department, but I went with Affirm. I got the same finance that I would get with Samsung.
You could try that for now or wait till Samsung finance comes back.
meself
Black Hole
Options
Seen mention of affirm having problems also
0 Likes
userPCqEtM7Y0p
Constellation
Options
Got it, I guess I will wait. Thanks 😊
0 Likes
Spin3da
Constellation
Options
The website still isn't working I had to call & make my payment over the phone... it's ridiculous that I can't get on the account online to check or see my balance or make sure the payment went through! I NEVER had this issue with Affirm & affirm had 0 late fees your better off to use affirm if you can rather than samsung fiance.. imo samsung fiance is a joke! I've had sooo many issue with them since I got my phone in December it's not even funny.. I wish I would've just paid the extra money & went with affirm like I did for my first phone.
0 Likes
eleonora
Cosmic Ray
Options
I've read how some have had their own issue with the site itself, the customer service number and/or the auto pay failure which led to unwarranted late fees.

I just went into my account seeing my minimum payment back to normal and under recent transactions two late fee charges that were taken off. I believe it was the one the initial agent told me would just happen and the other being what the last agent did for me when it didn't show anything under recent transactions, but showed the charge on the just sent statement I was notified about via email.

I understand this whole updating and new from old site account transfers along with each of our information is not an easy overnight success. I feel for all the agents and techs that are dealing with the backlash and are trying to help the stressed out customers. I just hope this site improves. 

I have multiple apps and their sites from banking to shopping which some are way better than others. I've learned my way around the other's glitches and shortcomings in comparison, but I still wish they would improve! (I send feedback when asked or surveyed)
I hate worrying about money, but I hate having to worry about my money within this samsung financing site more lately than I ever did these 2 years.
I hope that changes.

0 Likes