JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Missing Coupon for Galaxy Store Promotion

(Topic created: 01-20-2023 11:57 AM)
funkymonkey
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hey all, currently there's a promotion for Genshin Impact where making a purchase gets you a 10% off coupon. I made this purchase but have not received a coupon. It's not under the coupons tab in my account, Imade sure to use the Galaxy Store version of the game, and I paid on my Galaxy. I'm out a coupon and samsung customer support has been extremely unhelpful. Can anyone help me with the issue? Thanks!
3 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@funkymonkey I'm not really familiar with that, but looking at the promotion it does look like the game needs to be downloaded from the Galaxy store not the Google Play store before the purchase. Did you ensure that was the case? 

0 Likes
funkymonkey
Astronaut
Options
Yup. Uninstalled the GPlay version and installed the Galaxy store version for this.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, We understand how frustrating it is when you do not receive an expected promotional offer. It looks like the offer was available until October 3, 2022. 

The coupon should have been available here: Galaxy Store -> Menu -> Coupons and promotions credits

As you have tried the available troubleshooting, we recommend reaching out to the Promotions Team directly for assistance. They may be reached by calling 1-866-888-5503.

0 Likes