Original topic:

New Ideas for One UI 6

(Topic created: 07-08-2023 06:17 PM)
SelpixMG
Galaxy
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi Samsung I have new Ideas for One UI 6. Gradient apps inside the Settings make it look more consistent inside the Settings. And another idea I like to point out is Inside the Gallery have more video edit options were all tired of trimming videos and it's just not useful add more options to the video editing In Gallery. Thanks for reading this.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you SelpixM,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
For tablets, make a three-column layout, as shown.
(The Back Up Data item in the middle column should be highlighted.)Screenshot_20230629_213956_Settings_1000044611_1688099997.png
0 Likes
SelpixMG
Galaxy
Options
Ohh but I don't have a tablet bro 😞
0 Likes
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
The three-column layout is ideal for Ultra variants, not for base or Plus variants.
0 Likes
SelpixMG
Galaxy
Options
Oh okay thanks for advice man
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you SelpixM,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes