Original topic:

One UI 7/ Android 15 Feedback and Feature Requests

(Topic created: a month ago)
horlas08
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Please include guests mode to ui 7 or mutiuser feature other small phone have it talkless of High cost phone. I hear the feature is included in iPad thanks

81 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@horlas08 It is possible on Samsung Tablets. 

0 Likes
Charlie
Halo
Options
Just posting this as suggestions for the next Android 15/One UI 7 update...

Hey, Samsung, I hope you're listening this time. The Android 15/One UI 7 update better come with some serious improvements. I'm tired of dealing with all these laggy animations and slowdowns.

- Unlock animation? Laggy.
- Screenshot animation? Laggy.
- Charging animation? Laggy.
- Share menu animation? Laggy, especially in the gallery.
- App switching from recents tab? Laggy.
- Edge panels? Laggy.
- Notification panel swipe? Laggy.
- Lock screen widgets? Laggy.

Samsung! You can do better than this. Make these animations smooth and responsive, and make your software feel snappy and enjoyable to use, for once.

Micalex17
Asteroid
Options
Yeah I had to switch my animations and such to .5 in developer options. 1x wasn't really bad but I noticed a difference when I switched and it worked well for me.
Charlie
Halo
Options
Yes, the speed improves, however, the persistent laggy performance remains a concern. Despite performing a factory reset on my S23 Ultra following the One UI 6 update, the issue persisted. After a few days, the device began to lag and slow down once again.
Micalex17
Asteroid
Options
What's probably going on is One UI, while feature rich, is too much of an operating system on top of Android to function super smoothly. One UI is really the only UI that has so much features. Sometimes when I go to pixel or OnePlus, I don't miss all those features. Now those other phones may have their own share of bugs as well but you learn to adapt lol.
Charlie
Halo
Options
Yeah, that's true, but many Chinese phone makers have managed to make their Android versions run smoothly even with a lot of features. They're not perfect either, but they're definitely ahead of Samsung in terms of smoothness. I also use iPhones, and Samsung is even further behind Apple in terms of UI smoothness and performance.
0 Likes
Micalex17
Asteroid
Options
I don't think anything is gonna beat apple when it comes to smoothness. Their 60hz screen are smooth enough to be confused for 90! šŸ˜‚. Random question but, if you're a Samsung fan, what's your top 2 or 3 Samsung phones all time?
0 Likes
Charlie
Halo
Options
Well, that is true. However, Samsung has the resources to at least try to get closed to or match Apple's level of smoothness. Although, to accomplish that, they would need to hire a more experienced team of developers and designers.

I have been using Samsung phones since the Galaxy S2 and Apple phones since the iPhone 7. My top four (yes! 4 šŸ˜‚) Samsung phones of all time are the Galaxy Note7/Note FE, Galaxy S10 5G, Note 20 Ultra, and S22 Ultra. What are yours?
Micalex17
Asteroid
Options
Mines would be the S10 Plus, S23 Ultra, S21 Ultra, and the Note 10 Plus. I think the Note 20 Ultra is just better than the 10 Plus, but it's something about the 10 Plus that I always held a special place in my heart for it lol. I'll make the Note 20 Ultra #5. My favorite chip all time would be the Snapdragon 855 with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 right behind it. The 855 provided way less issues for me, but back then things were more perfect as far as phones went. 8 Gen 2 brought me back to that feeling of not having to worry about battery life, and it had plenty of power for gaming and content creation (for me it's entry level stuff. I'm not a huge creator).