Original topic:

One UI 7/ Android 15 Feedback and Feature Requests

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
horlas08
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Please include guests mode to ui 7 or mutiuser feature other small phone have it talkless of High cost phone. I hear the feature is included in iPad thanks

82 Replies
Pemory
Constellation
Options
S20+ was an absolute beast is a phone. Sim card slot, headphone jack, 12 GB RAM, Cameras top notch too! Was sad when the screen went or I'd still be using it. Haven't had another phone to touch it yet.
0 Likes
Smithint
Galaxy
Options
Loved my Note 20
Charlie
Halo
Options
Nice! We can agree that the S10 series was one of the best of all time. I liked the S10 5G over the S10 Plus due to its slightly larger size and the use of Gorilla Glass 6 on the back instead of Gorilla Glass 5 used on the S10+. The S10 era was definitely awesome; we need DJ Koh back! And yes, for me, the Note20 design was superb. I've always been a Note fan. That's true,The SD 855 processor used in these devices offered excellent performance.
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
I am convinced that people are getting lag because of apps they have running on their phone. My s22U is responsive and only lags under larger loads.
0 Likes
Charlie
Halo
Options
No, not at all. I have way more apps installed on my iPhone and Pixel, and those never lag like my S23 Ultra. Samsung simply needs to fix those issues with One UI, which have persisted for some time. Although One UI has improved significantly, it still experiences performance lags in the areas I mentioned.
0 Likes
steeveau
Constellation
Options
Yes, of course we want that.. I did not buy a device at an expensive price to see serious errors, lack of browsing activity or flipping between pages, and slow movement, unfortunately.
TechLover20
Asteroid
Options
Does anyone know when they will release the one ui 7.0 update beta? I was a tester for the 6.0 and I was great testing it out fi ding problems that needed to be fixed...
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
In late August or early September, I believe, like every years

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

FuturesFalcon
Cosmic Ray
Options
Late August
cros7282
Asteroid
Options
Hey samsung, the new leaked icons for the next one ui uptade look terribly bad, I'd rather bleach my eyes and never go near a samsung phone for the rest of my life than to see these new icons in action, now quick trying to be like apple and actually do something original instead of trying to do a knockoff version of apples icons, so don't you dare mess this one up with this next uptade.
0 Likes