Original topic:

One UI 7/ Android 15 Feedback and Feature Requests

(Topic created: Wednesday)
horlas08
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Please include guests mode to ui 7 or mutiuser feature other small phone have it talkless of High cost phone. I hear the feature is included in iPad thanks

82 Replies
Options
I'm looking forward to the changes. Will be like getting a new phone without having to get a new phone šŸ™‚
MarkChang
Halo
Options
Only if you want an iPhone clone. The person responsible for the OneUI 7 needs to be terminated and OneUI 7 scrapped!
XJessxPa
Constellation
Options
- Exactly! Samsung has lost itself. I used to love how innovative they were :(, I feel lk they stopped listening to their customers.
Options
I'm still looking forward to the changes regardless.
UnrulyRotors
Cosmic Ray
Options
Yeah, someone just read the titles of an article and are regurgitating it. Icons look similar to iOS. Camera looks more like Pixel phone. That's almost all we even know at this point & aesthetically looking similar to apple icons I'm not concerned with. I use icon packs, so I'll never know the difference.

**bleep** with good lock you get a slew of customization, so it can look however you want.
Iamchaos13
Nebula
Options
Exactly
UnrulyRotors
Cosmic Ray
Options
And the notification panel isn't cloning iOS, android had it already years ago.
Iamchaos13
Nebula
Options
On what devices?
UnrulyRotors
Cosmic Ray
Options
It wasn't device specific, it was android version specific. I don't remember which version.
Iamchaos13
Nebula
Options
Gotcha. I don't ever remember seeing that. Idk. I'll see when the beta comes out.