JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Phone app Crashing after One UI 6.0 update.

(Topic created: 11-21-2023 06:38 AM)
text1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

After One UI 6.0 update, I can't see who is calling or accept/reject the call. 

Callbgprovider app Crashing
Call app Crashing 
Phone app Crashing

These are the pop ups showing up.
 Need to fix ASAP 
631 Replies
l0NBh0MAZ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Same thing here! I can make calls but receiving is just like what you said. Frustrating. I will try reset networking and if not, I will reset the phone. Or wait till an update fixes it. I may swap from Samsung to another phone if I can't receive calls for another day.
0 Likes
bzmotoninja83
Constellation
Options
Same here.
0 Likes
userYIdLd3Ft4L
Constellation
Options
After updating to the new UI 6.0 my call app will not open correctly and rapidly crashes when I'm trying to enter a call or receiving a call and I can't get it to stop until the call fails. It's causing overheating on my phone and it's making the screen strobe. Any ideas on how to fix it because I just updated 30 minutes ago and all of my apps are being weird on my phone and none of them have updates. 
0 Likes
JimmyNetSec
Asteroid
Options
Same. Updated and the Samsung phone app dials and connects, but I can't Hangup unless the other party disconnects. I also can not Answer a call. Screen crashes opens, and crashes repeatedly until the call is disconnected. I can't even log into the phone during this issue
0 Likes
andriodlover
Cosmic Ray
Options
After the lastest update on my s22, my phone app keep crashings. Making or receiving calls is a nightmare. Need to send a fix asap.
lizpie
Asteroid
Options
Mine is doing the same thing it's a nightmare
DanielTheBigD
Galaxy
Options
You could try my answer to this problem from earlier today: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S22/Android14-UI-6/td-p/2728205?src=ShareByUserCM
0 Likes
lizpie
Asteroid
Options
I did and it didn't work for me 😞
0 Likes
DanielTheBigD
Galaxy
Options
0 Likes
lizpie
Asteroid
Options
I don't have any theme or anything really on my phone and I'm not sure how to use safe mode but I'll try
0 Likes