JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Phone app Crashing after One UI 6.0 update.

(Topic created: 11-21-2023 09:12 AM)
text1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

After One UI 6.0 update, I can't see who is calling or accept/reject the call. 

Callbgprovider app Crashing
Call app Crashing 
Phone app Crashing

These are the pop ups showing up.
 Need to fix ASAP 
631 Replies
Sheila11
Asteroid
Options
Agree, fix it instead of forcing the update! I live in country so not just so easy to get new SIM
0 Likes
jlane232
Constellation
Options

Mine did this exact same thing.....pulling my sims card for 30 mins and then putting it back seemed to fix mine.  Have you tried that?

0 Likes
userHNk25t93gV
Asteroid
Options
My AT&T S22 Ultra update to One UI 6 was downloaded and applied this morning. No problems!

Also checked for & applied pending software updates on both the Galaxy Store and Google Play Store.

As a matter of routine, I always follow with a power down and forced clearing of the phone's cache.

Memory utilization looks far better now than it has looked for months! Happy dat!
0 Likes
usernIImtR6iTa
Asteroid
Options
If you have an S22 and have issues with your calls try doing this and after restart your phone. This fixed my calling issues. 

This will reset your settings. You can do that from Settings> General management> Reset> Reset all Settings.

Hope this helps!
pyelamo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Doesn't work... already tried, no changes
0 Likes
usernIImtR6iTa
Asteroid
Options
Did you try to clear the cache from the phone app itself. I did do that before I did the reset.
0 Likes
pyelamo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Yes, I did that too, didn't work neither
0 Likes
usernIImtR6iTa
Asteroid
Options
I was told by support team that you can download Google phone app for now to make calls but if the problems didn't work after these steps to try this last one and if it don't fix it you have to go into a store.

Here are the steps : Go to Settings >> Apps >> Tap on three dots on the top right >> Reset app preferences >> Reset.
pyelamo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Thanks for your help! I will download Google Phone now, I need to be able to work 😫
usernIImtR6iTa
Asteroid
Options
Absolutely! I'm sorry the other steps didn't help you! I hope the last one does. Good luck!
0 Likes