JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Phone app Crashing after One UI 6.0 update.

(Topic created: 11-21-2023 02:30 PM)
text1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

After One UI 6.0 update, I can't see who is calling or accept/reject the call. 

Callbgprovider app Crashing
Call app Crashing 
Phone app Crashing

These are the pop ups showing up.
 Need to fix ASAP 
631 Replies
mdecamps
Asteroid
Options
Tried that. Doesn't work.
0 Likes
Members_ej7qy13
Constellation
Options

ITS NOT SOLVED WE ARE STILL WITHOUT PHONES EVEN WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE, ATT and Samsung need to step up for the impact this has caused !!!!!

kelsey5674
Constellation
Options
None of these fixed the issue
user1LCYhKa5wo
Asteroid
Options

Why should WE troubleshoot a problem YOU caused with YOUR update? FIX THIS **bleep**. We paid good money for phones that WORK. This wait and see is nonsense. What is the fix and when can we expect it? And how will we be compensated for being denied use of our paid-for devices?

user1LCYhKa5wo
Asteroid
Options

Notice how many likes this "solution" has? Its because it is NOT a solution. Why is this marked "solved" when OUR PHONES ARE STILL BROKEN? They are $1200 paper weights. And you all are playing in your **bleep**. 

Members_m3wOW0v
Constellation
Options

This doesn't work!!!!! I was on the phone with Samsung for 6 hours yesterday and you all will not warranty product. Went through all those procedures with your tech!!! Had to buy a new phone what a scam!!!

0 Likes
BrenDonnieBP
Asteroid
Options

These steps do not fix the issue, they just delay the issue from re-occurring again. 

0 Likes
Members_HkQwDnr
Constellation
Options

Hello, I am also experiencing what everyone is going through since the auto update yesterday. Took my phone to Asurion to be fixed, was told there are others with the exact issues yesterday. Confirmed to be the update issues from Samsung. Phone crashes and  screen went blank and flashes repeatedly. I took the moderator's advice here  and downloaded Google Phone app. It works! At least for now. I actually think the interface is better than Samsung's. Hope Samsung address this matter soon. 

0 Likes
Samsung_UyYlfCk
Asteroid
Options

None of these suggestions worked for me. But if you uninstall Samsung secure folder app using these instructions then reset your phone and you're phone app will work again.

https://www.easytechguides.com/uninstall-secure-folder-on-a-samsung-galaxy/

0 Likes
DDQ50
Cosmic Ray
Options
What do you mean by reset your phone? Restart?
0 Likes