JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Cloud, One Drive and Google Drive

(Topic created: 05-01-2021 10:32 AM)
userxh734Yg4uC
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I've tried to search this topic but haven't found what I needed.  I know that Samsung Cloud is discontinuing its cloud storage for "Gallery" and has a process to switch to OneDrive.  With my S10, I have the native Samsung Cloud backup (which is ending) and am also backing up to my Google Drive.  My  question is:  If I use the Samsung tool and set up the backup to OneDrive, will it affect my backup to GoodleDrive?  I guess I'm asking if I can have my Gallery backed up (and sync) to both OneDrive and GoogleDrive.  I'm not sure which one works better and would like to have both running to see which one I like.  I do not want to install the OneDrive backup and find out that it has disabled my phone from backing up to GoogleDrive.

Thank you for your help.

1 Reply
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Your Backup to OneDrive will not affect the one with Google Drive, its definitely possible to run both. 🙂

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes