JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Financing Website

(Topic created: Thursday)
ArsenicDreams
Cosmic Ray
Options
So I keep getting emails in regards to changes made to the samsung financing site. At first it was about a new site they were moving too. Next was about the site being down for a couple days. Then it was about needing to reset my password. Unfortunately, I am still unable to log into the site. Is anyone else having issues with this?
57 Replies
meself
Sun
Options
I would think others got the same
Options
Same. Can't reset my password as it doesn't recognize my old username.
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@ArsenicDreams I just gave it a try and I am unable to log in also. 

BigJParlay
Cosmic Ray
Options

You also cannot charge anything to it.  I've been trying to buy a new phone all week and have not been able to because of this.  They have like 1 day before I go back to Apple

meself
Sun
Options
Looks like still moving site delay on ser up
ArsenicDreams
Cosmic Ray
Options
Thanks for the quick responses. I guess just give it some time.
MrXGeekX
Galaxy
Options
The Samsung Financing site is currently experiencing issues due to a transition to a new platform. Many users have reported being unable to log in or access their accounts during this period. The transition involves moving to a new website, and the downtime is expected to last a few days
BigJParlay
Cosmic Ray
Options

It's been more than a few days.  I get we can't login to a website, I do that kind of integration stuff for a living.  But to not be able to charge to the account is absurd.

BabyHuie
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I've been trying to login for 2 days now and have been locked out because of many attempts. Also, never could get through to customer service.