JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Financing Website

(Topic created: Friday)
ArsenicDreams
Cosmic Ray
Options
So I keep getting emails in regards to changes made to the samsung financing site. At first it was about a new site they were moving too. Next was about the site being down for a couple days. Then it was about needing to reset my password. Unfortunately, I am still unable to log into the site. Is anyone else having issues with this?
57 Replies
userJwrj47lFze
Constellation
Options
How did you solve this
0 Likes
userKKPe7dZHkO
Constellation
Options
Any update on this
0 Likes
user7WxT58KO27
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I am having this exact issue, got an email to reset password and when i put in my details, it tells me to contact support and my account has been locked!I have called support 3 times and i have been put on hold for over an hour each time!

ANG3L2701
Constellation
Options

I’m on the same boat…

Can’t buy anything on the Samsung shop with Samsung financing, it keeps dissapearing at check out…

Fortunately I was able to set my info on the new TD Bank site for Samsung financing payments, but I might just set autopay just in case they’ll make a change that lock me out.

But like I said first Samsung financing keeps dissapearing at check out…

0 Likes
ArsenicDreams
Cosmic Ray
Options
As of today, I was able to get into my account through the password reset email sent to me. Hopefully those that have been posting here will find their attempts to access going through. I did have to set up reoccurring payments again. All my information was still there so it wasn't a difficult process. Thank you all for your responses and information. I know it helped me not feel like an **bleep** trying to get it to work.
BabyHuie
Asteroid
Options

As of 7/27 I'm still not able to access my account. Everything I try keeps saying that I've been locked out because of several attempts and call Customer Service. I've tried calling several times this week and after waiting many hours no one ever answers. At this point I don't know what else I can do to get this resolved. I've had a Samsung Finance account for several years without any issue, but this has been a very frustrating experience.

Aarzak
Constellation
Options

Hi, i can access my Samsung.com account and my Samsung financing account but yet the Samsung financing option disappears when checking out, Samsung has **bleep**ed up, I was getting the fold z and the fold as well using Samsung financing but this **bleep** is terrible.

Rickets
Cosmic Ray
Options

It's FUBAR that samsung does this when new products come out and also not notify samsung finance users that this would be happening. Typical samsung customer service.

0 Likes