JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health Weekly Report

(Topic created: 02-05-2023 08:27 AM)
userzHrhkUtPt4
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Please, please, please... start showing complete data in Samsung Health. The weekly report only shows the average steps, average time, etc.and it doesn't have the distance at all. My wife's fit it app shows her the total steps, active time, distance, etc per day, per week, and per month. Why do I need to maintain a separate spreadsheet and manually enter my daily exercise to figure out the totals? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes