JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health: remove Interests and allow us to customize the Home Screen

(Topic created: 07-03-2024 04:31 AM)
bsims1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
The recent update to Samsung Health has made it completely anti-user. The entire homepage is now dedicated to Samsung pushing random nonsense that I have zero interest in. 

I use Samsung Health for Steps Tracking and Water Tracking - I do not want advertisements for Zumba or reminders for me to eat. Let us permanently remove these sections and customize the Home page. 

Please please please remove all of this unnecessary bloat! 

Samsung Health Home page totally dedicated to non-Health tracking features 
JUMP TO SOLUTION
Members_XpLasvn
Asteroid
Options

I don't want to set interests or have tips. Please give us a way to remove them permanently or just disable them for us.  Thank you!

bsims1
Cosmic Ray
Options
this is a joke, right?! the entire Samsung Health homepage is now dedicated to nonsense 1720005953230.jpg
Options
I think it speaks for itself!
Options
I have to say, though, a lot of this stuff (sleep animal, etc.) appears to appeal more to youth, tweens, and teenagers, and that can be a good thing. But, if so, the developers need to "read the room," and more or less tailor the Health app to the general public and either give people the option of adding or removing things, or both. "One-Size" does not fit all!
sallys
Constellation
Options

Agree with everything said above.

The insights are annoying and make me not even want to look at the phone app.

Give us the option to remove these, the sleeps and the challenges. 

I want my stat's not wishy washy advice on things I am already doing. Makes me consider a more serious watch like whoop.

As one said above one size does not fit all.

Members_e9aK65h
Constellation
Options

i hate this so much i am looking at other health tracking options now. its been getting more and more ridiculous recently

userXBts7XWFvr
Asteroid
Options

Terrible update on the Galaxy watch and s23 Samsung health app! Pushing ads to purchase routines from Samsung! Hate this update! Constant notification

Grey_Beard
Constellation
Options
My suggestion would be add adjustment for activity calories burned and add a food diary widget
Artekka
Constellation
Options
The fact that you can't move those tiles to the bottom and move the tiles you actually want to see up to the top is insane. Back to subscribing to other health apps now that Samsung Health is COMPLETELY USELESS to me.
Brenmar
Cosmic Ray
Options
Want to get rid of "choose interest" when I open Health.