Original topic:

Samsung Pass: Couldn't verify fingerprints

(Topic created: 04-20-2023 02:50 PM)
Mukkesh
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hey, 

So, I recently Got a S23 Ultra, and started setting up my device and finshed setting up. Then when i tried to setup samsung pass, I logged into my and tried to verify my fingerprint.

It keeps popping the error "Couldn't Verify Fingerprints" please try again. 

I went through solutions in the forum, which said to try disconnecting wifi and try with mobile data and yea i tried switching to mobile data and tried a several times still it shows the same error. 

Also i triend forcestop, clear cache and data, Uninstalling and Reinstalling, removing my samsung account and relogin, removing fingerprints.

Expecting for solutions, Thank you!!!

Screenshot_20230420_122317_Samsung Pass.jpg

209 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
wiping the data would create that problem. so sorry, man.
VLAD2277
Cosmic Ray
Options
Well, all data was automatically backup to the Samsung cloud. Hopefully it will be intact and start working soon
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
🤞🏻
0 Likes
mart1391
Cosmic Ray
Options
It's asking me to login when I do it from the keyboard shortcut
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
once they get this fixed, let me suggest that you set up a backup password manager (I use Microsoft Authenticator as a backup). that way if one goes down, you're not completely in the dark.
Reeceecups
Constellation
Options
I am so mad right now shame on YOU SAMSUNG
Reeceecups
Constellation
Options
I just got my phone today you are no help
mart1391
Cosmic Ray
Options
I've been a Samsung user for a long time and this is the first time I have a problem like this. When is fixed get a third party app just in case.
0 Likes
Pieciu
Asteroid
Options
Same here..... happened after recent system update. I chatted with Samsung, called and takes to 3 difrent people, they asked to reset connecting settings, clear cache data, restart in safe mode. I have tried everything. Same error. Looks like they released update few hours ago, but I still get the same error. Access through Samsung keyboard returns same error.
0 Likes
userojOVm50zaq
Constellation
Options

Same issue now with my new S23. Never had it before. I can't find a workaround yet. Please help!!

0 Likes