Original topic:

Samsung Pass: Couldn't verify fingerprints

(Topic created: 04-19-2023 11:53 PM)
Mukkesh
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hey, 

So, I recently Got a S23 Ultra, and started setting up my device and finshed setting up. Then when i tried to setup samsung pass, I logged into my and tried to verify my fingerprint.

It keeps popping the error "Couldn't Verify Fingerprints" please try again. 

I went through solutions in the forum, which said to try disconnecting wifi and try with mobile data and yea i tried switching to mobile data and tried a several times still it shows the same error. 

Also i triend forcestop, clear cache and data, Uninstalling and Reinstalling, removing my samsung account and relogin, removing fingerprints.

Expecting for solutions, Thank you!!!

Screenshot_20230420_122317_Samsung Pass.jpg

JUMP TO SOLUTION
209 Replies
userDSX4Wgme6x
Constellation
Options
This doesn't happen... Relax
0 Likes
SekerOfTruth33
Asteroid
Options
Yes! IHOPE there isnt a breech.
0 Likes
userqHemEQtzlu
Constellation
Options
Same here. I can't access my passwords. It keeps saying network issue. Please help.
0 Likes
StevieNY1
Cosmic Ray
Options

Same here. FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY. Smart Lock also no longer works. What is going on Samsung?

0 Likes
userCBZSEShb44
Constellation
Options
Same issue
0 Likes
Necshadow
Constellation
Options
I was able to uninstall the updates. Reinstall the updates. Reset password bc I didn't remember it. Then it let me back in and loaded all my accounts. Hope this helps.
0 Likes
Ethayden97
Asteroid
Options
Worked for me
0 Likes
Danny Nguyen
Constellation
Options

Please go to settings, then select Security, and then select samsung account to change your new password. It will fix connection error 16

0 Likes
727mike
Cosmic Ray
Options
The app keep giving an error that there's no network connection 16. What causes this and hiw coulcould I fix it, I can't retrieve any of my log in information