JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung TV Plus disappeared.

(Topic created: 12-20-2023 08:37 AM)
Jdoglill
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

This morning I woke up and turned on my tv to realize that there is no Samsung TV plus app. It used to always be the first thing that would open automatically, the first app in the Smart Selection. It literally is GONE. I have never had an app just disappear like that, more specifically the own company’s app for their free provided tv service which is WHY I purchased their TV. Let’s fix this Samsung. Please and Thank You

2,454 Replies
luckyvega
Astronaut
Options
Mine too. I love samsung tv plus. Please fix it soon 🙏
I hope everything is getting updated so we can get it back again soon.
craftyd
Astronaut
Options
I have spent 2 hrs going thru factory resets, etc, trying to figure this out! Ridiculous of absolutely no notifications!!!! Shame on you, Samsung! I hate big tech! What are they hiding/censoring/spying on now???
KoochSr
Astronaut
Options

Maybe there wad a hack?? Who knows! Bummer, huh?

0 Likes
Dylonnn
Constellation
Options

Samsung TV plus app disappeared over night.

i have :

restarted my internet

turned TV off and unplugged for 10 mins

Removing the lice TV app and reset smarthub

logged out of Samsung account and back in

factory reset TV

updated to newest firmware ( no updates)

scanned for channels and found 0

Changed dns to 8.8.8.8 and nothing works

when I look at content that is on Samsung TV plus in the home menu it says that the TV plus service has been deleted and needs to be reinstalled. I hit reinstall and nothing happens. I search for the app and it’s not found in the App Store.  My TV is telling me that the antenna cable is disconnected. It’s never had an antenna cable plugged into it so I’m not sure what it’s going on about.

TV: UN65TU7000BXZA

serial: <hidden>

software version:  T-KSU2EAKUC-2141.2

status code: 30601_AC42AE9_HI54

i use comcast internet and I’ve test both wired and wireless connections. No other devices are experiencing issues and the TV can connect to Netflix and Hulu without issue.

the only other information I can find on this is a post on this forum with a bogus “solution” that was given by a moderator.  The Samsung TV plus app was the only thing I enjoyed about this TV.

JNo3277
Asteroid
Options

Same here, there are a couple other threads going, all with the same issue, no answers yet. 

asaltsm
Constellation
Options

Same here. All four Samsung TVs!

asaltsm
Constellation
Options

Right after this post I called the 1-800 Samsung #.  I’m in a call back que with an estimate of 4 hours 2 minutes! 
The least Samsung could do is post a reply to our thread!

Lorisu
Asteroid
Options
I have the same issue. Was watching a program then poof it was gone. Completely reset TV and Samsung is refusing to answer the phone or reply to texts. My tv is not even six months old and have had nothing but frustration, sigh.
dblebo
Cosmic Ray
Options

Just spoke with Tech Support and they said there is an update being performed to the app. It is expected to take 24-48 hours to complete and their engineers are working on it as we speak. 

Lilbeauty
Astronaut
Options

Thanks for the update. Hopefully soon.