JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung TV Plus disappeared.

(Topic created: 12-20-2023 07:52 AM)
Jdoglill
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

This morning I woke up and turned on my tv to realize that there is no Samsung TV plus app. It used to always be the first thing that would open automatically, the first app in the Smart Selection. It literally is GONE. I have never had an app just disappear like that, more specifically the own company’s app for their free provided tv service which is WHY I purchased their TV. Let’s fix this Samsung. Please and Thank You

JUMP TO SOLUTION
2,454 Replies
RKtoday
Constellation
Options
Same here. I guess I fussed at my husband for nothing. I hope this gets fixed asap! I reset my tv and all my apps for nothing!!!! So frustrating.
Bannon
Constellation
Options
WOW, I love the panic! Big Brother is very powerful. You'll all be Russian Serfs and like it.
0 Likes
RKtoday
Constellation
Options
😆
0 Likes
hagadmin
Constellation
Options

Why don't the people that made the decision to uninstall before having the new app ready ever get fired?  Come on - basic technology process - be ready before launching!

Abigailie
Constellation
Options

I was losing my MARBLES thinking it was just me. 

Sheryle
Constellation
Options

Oh, me too.   I guess it's a samsung issue.    

0 Likes
KJinAZ
Asteroid
Options

I had this problem start about 2 months ago, I found I have a hacker who's hijacking my cable modem, and getting into everything. I bought a new modem, and he was back in a day. 

Now today I like everyone else here have tried everything.  I reset the TV, and I still cannot get the TV Plus app in either the app store, or the Samsung app site. It's not recognizing my Q80. 

This is getting very annoying! 

I'm also sick of the new constant guide every time you change channels. Samsung is going to lose customers over this!

userA3VbZmCPjr
Constellation
Options

Mine is out too on five TVs since before 9am CST

0 Likes
Bnjfleming
Constellation
Options

I switched to Pluto tv app while waiting for the update.   My channel is on Pluto tv as well as Samsung tv plus.  

Members_Vd4XXFV
Constellation
Options

Mine disappeared overnight. Glad I'm not the only one this is happening to. It was the most watched channel on my tv

0 Likes