JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung website unable to check on registration

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
usere5aP7lpMkG
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

When accessing my account on the Samsung website so I can check on registration of previous and new appliances, it bombs.

I sign in using my credentials and click on the My Page & Products button. This takes me to a new screen that times out and gives me the following notice:

"We are undergoing a system maintenance to enhance our customer experience. Please check back in a few hours.
Thank you for your patience."

This has been going on for over a month now and I'm not seeing any improvement.
How do I get around this?
This doesn't allow me to check my current registrations. Still don't know if my new Bespoke refrigerator is registered or not...
Any help you could offer would be appreciated.
13 Replies
usere5aP7lpMkG
Asteroid
Options

Yes, I clicked on the furnished link and it took me directly to Samsung US website. Account info is there, no access to My Page & Products.

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thanks for the additional information. It sounds like the products were somehow registered to the Samsung Canada website. You will need to contact the Samsung Accounts team to have them assist in deregistering the products from Canada and moving them to the U.S. registration system. The Samsung Accounts team can be reached by calling 1-855-795-0509.

Options
Maybe clearing storage and cache? Especially if the account is synced across devices.
0 Likes
usere5aP7lpMkG
Asteroid
Options

Cleared storage & cache - no change for Samsung site.