JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[Feature Request] Internet Browser: Restore Stacked Tabs

(Topic created: Friday)
AskaLangly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Stacked tabs were removed from this release of Samsung Internet.

Please bring them back as it is productive to use. Thanks.

54 Replies
SHampt
Constellation
Options
I lost the stack view option for my tabs in Samsung Internet and I'm not sure how to get it back. When I click on "view as" it only gives me the option for list or grid and they're both extremely horrible options. 

How do I get stack back? Thanks. 
userUEBkj8gH6R
Asteroid
Options
Yes, how do we get it back!!
0 Likes
RisenDemiGod
Constellation
Options
Same problem!! WHY fo they keep on changing good options?
0 Likes
Daveuk54
Constellation
Options

Why have you removed stacked tabs view in Web browser? List & Grid view are painful to use.šŸ¤¬
So clunky and counter intuitive. Bring back stacked view in Web browser. Why can't we use our phones how we want? Stop making forced changes. I'm going to uninstall update and go back to default.

Lee_
Constellation
Options

Please restore stacked tabs, the new system is inefficient as when it updated I found it difficult to find what I needed without the photo and even on the other setting it was hard to look at many at once, especially when you have quite a few like me. Me and many others would appreciate if this was changed and set back to how it previously was, thanks! ( Please change it, it really messed me up.) 

Options
Head into Samsung internet > Press tabs > the three dots > View as > click the middle (aka stack)
0 Likes
Saltaire11
Constellation
Options

I have tried that on my s24 Ultra (Android 14,UI 6.1) and there is no. Option to stack tabs on Samsung Internet.

This was since the last update to 26.0.0.52.

This is so annoying! 

janinez
Constellation
Options
I agree! No option to stack and stack is far preferable to grid or list! Please return this option back!!
ShallowWater
Constellation
Options

Really Samsung? The stacked tabs view was the only view even remotely useful, and that's the view you removed? Makes no sense.

Saxxon
Asteroid
Options
A couple hours ago after I'd picked up the phone after dinner I found the view on interment tabs was switched to List. I tried to get it backbto Stack, but the only bother Option is now Grid. Grid is beyond useless to me, you can only see a couple, list is too small. Stack was actually useful, so right now thus device is about as useless as an Apple for browsing.