JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

The A21 doesn't have smart view

(Topic created: 07-16-2020 06:07 PM)
hemlokkwick
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Can someone help me understand why the a21 doesn't have smart view? Seems it only makes sense to add features to a phone and not take away from them. Or am I missing something somehow? Somehow overlooked it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options

Regretfully it is true that the Galaxy A21 is not compatible with the Smart View settings. However, we appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

49 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Just to clarify if you pull down the quick settings from the top, you don't have smart view as one of the options is that correct?

-If yes, press on the 3 dots right next to the gear > tap on button order > do you see Smart View as a button you are able to add to the quick settings?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

hemlokkwick
Asteroid
Options
I'm trying but im still not getting it
0 Likes
hemlokkwick
Asteroid
Options
no i still don't see smart view. I just had the a20 and the a10 before that. they had smart view. just seems like they would keep features like that with the newer phone
userzk1RqIMX70
Constellation
Options

Yea im about fed up to bro bought two phones no smart view so bought the newest one a21 still no smart view  doesn't make sense 

Cloud10112004
Constellation
Options
I still don't have it aswell
usermKspIwEniW
Constellation
Options

Its not working v

userXJ6LUsWkKZ
Asteroid
Options

I tried this too and had no option for it. Please help 

Cassies
Asteroid
Options

I am having same issue. Did what you said and its not there. I also tried to install the smartthings app and it said that I could not on this phone. But when I search in my apps it is listed as installed but there is no icon to click on to open it. Please help just got the phone 2 days ago from T-Mobile and need to link to tv for work.

userXJ6LUsWkKZ
Asteroid
Options

this is a big issue still going on with no solution and multiple people are replying its still an issue. Can a moderator please check this more than once every few months and actually do something? I have been waiting and tried emailing samsung and smart view and smart view says the issue is on Samsung end. Please respond and then check after @SamsungAdam