Original topic:

Unable to change task layout in good lock after one u i 6.0 upgrade

(Topic created: 11-05-2023 06:55 AM)
shivonthadhani
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello Everyone,

I just want to bring to your notice that i am unable to change task layout in good lock after one u i 6.0 upgrade.

This is a bug which needs to be fixed by samsung in good lock , home up, task changer module. 

shivonthadhani_0-1699196106335.png

Shivon Thadhani
JUMP TO SOLUTION
127 Replies
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Good thing I like grid!
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Alas, Task Manager is not working again. I can't get to stay on grid for the life of me!
0 Likes
Cartyyyy
Astronaut
Options
Ugh me too! I'm so upset that my stack feature isn't working in goodlock... it's literally the best one. Please fix, it's greyed out. I just updated to one ui 6, and noticed this problem immediately.
0 Likes
Farcough
Astronaut
Options
Since I have downloaded One UI 6, the task changer in Home Up on Good Lock does not allow the "Vertical List" in the layout type. It shows the option, but is greyed out. Does anyone know if Good Lock just hasn't been updated to include this yet and will?
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Yes, this is just the temporary version to ensure One UI 6 compatibility. Another update will be issued to enable the remaining features.
Screenshot_20231121_234359_Galaxy Store.jpg
Farcough
Astronaut
Options
Thank you.
stratguy
Comet
Options
I recomend going to the home up under store and at the bottom of the home up información you can email the devolepers . I emailed them and asked if they could please update goodlock/ home up because a lot of us are used to our vertical app drawer. This is Just crazy to me that this is not handled before rolling out ui 6.0 . It should be an option under settings without goodlock/home up. My first s23ultra had fast charging problems and it Was replaced under waranty , so i am keeping ui5.1 until home up gets updated so i can have my vertical app drawer.
stratguy
Comet
Options
When?
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
I really couldn't say for sure. 😅 Maybe within the next few weeks or so.
0 Likes
KitKatL
Astronaut
Options
May I know when the update will be released to support these features?