Original topic:

Unable to change task layout in good lock after one u i 6.0 upgrade

(Topic created: 11-05-2023 06:55 AM)
shivonthadhani
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello Everyone,

I just want to bring to your notice that i am unable to change task layout in good lock after one u i 6.0 upgrade.

This is a bug which needs to be fixed by samsung in good lock , home up, task changer module. 

shivonthadhani_0-1699196106335.png

Shivon Thadhani
JUMP TO SOLUTION
127 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Your guess is as good as mine lol. 😅 Possibly sometime within the new few weeks.
0 Likes
hockytocky
Astronaut
Options

Problem with Goodluck the changes home up .

0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options

Home Up in Good Lock is not completely upgraded yet...some aspects of it are still in development

0 Likes
Options
yes widely known issue for those who have been participating in the beta test, S23 aswell as S22 and I think most beta users using Good Lock, that many modules have been upgraded to support One UI 6 but quite a few other modules are having compatibility issues for the moment until their One UI 6 support is updated/upgraded into itself
0 Likes
userzjlOptkoS5
Constellation
Options
I Just Uninstalled Just Use the Phone As Is. New Update Messed Up Home Up
0 Likes
useruQAWfLNOIY
Constellation
Options
I miss this feature too. Kind of a weird thing to do away with, safe to say there was a good reason? Hope so anyway.
0 Likes
Members_K4Ejjkk
Astronaut
Options

Same problem here - and this update to One UI 6 was a forced update from VZ so now I have functionality that I'm missing and new features that I don't even care about. Typical.

0 Likes
useref0x1IQ3yT
Constellation
Options
Yeah I need this to be fixed. Even Grid doesn't work properly either.
0 Likes
Solution
shivonthadhani
Cosmic Ray
Options

i got a solution to the problem, just re-installing the one u i home app again from below link allowed me to get the vertical , stack list in task changer in home up, view the below link for more info & follow the instructions to fix any issues in one u i 6.0 update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptzt7Y8lllo&t=222s 

Shivon Thadhani
Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. In today's video, we take a look at the latest update for Samsung One UI Home and what it fixed and brought back. One UI Home Latest Update: ...
shivonthadhani
Cosmic Ray
Options

yes , i found the solution myself !!

Shivon Thadhani
0 Likes