Original topic:

Video editor missing the "create a movie" option

(Topic created: 7 hours ago)
user5egnVKV3Vx
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I used to see the "create a movie" option in the video editor. But I dont see it anymore for quite sometime. I want it back coz I need to edit my videos. If there is anybody who can help me out on this, I appreciate it very much. Thanks.

3 Replies
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
You can use Studio it was probably installed on your phone. Swipe up to your apps, type in the search bar, Studio. There you will be able to edit your videos .
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

@Robin621k  They'll have to search for "studio" in the app drawer, it doesn't have an icon of its own.  I think studio was integrated into Gallery.  If they select multiple photos in Gallery, a menu comes up at the bottom with a "create" item.  If they click that they will be able to create a movie.  Once they click the movie option for the first time, they will get a prompt to add the icon to the apps screen. From there they can add it to their home screen.  They can also add it to the app screen from the phone settings: settings/apps/studio

0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@user5egnVKV3Vx And another way to find Studio is to open Gallery, click the hamburger menu (3 lines) in lower right. Click on Go to Studio. 

0 Likes