Original topic:

Charging cord

(Topic created: 08-09-2024 07:10 PM)
Barbm
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I just purchased a Galaxy Tab A9+ and the charging cord that came with it does not have USB on one end so that I can plug it into a wall plug. What are we supposed to use?
9 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
Your suppose to use a USB c charger that can be purchased from Samsung or a local Walmart
https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/25w-pd-power-adapter-white-ep-t2510nwegu...

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Barbm
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
So the wall plug that I have for my Samsung phone cannot be used for the new Samsung tablet?
0 Likes
Red Giant
Options
Tablets
If it's not USB C, then no you can't.
Barbm
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Okay, let me make sure I have this straight. The cord has a c plug on one end and you're saying the other end is usbc? I was not aware that there was a new standard for USB.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
USB C has been around for quite a long time. In 2015, it first appeared in products.
Members_6xjtdsz
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I purchased a new phone a I did not have wall plug in gallery ao3 and the cover that I got I got for the charger I have to take it off to charge it can I get any help with a charger with out taken my covers of to charge it.
0 Likes
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

You can either buy a USB-C Charger (wall block) or a cable with USB A on one end and USB C on the other for your current charger.  Since I have a Number of chargers I use a mix of cables. 

USB-C is now the defacto standard for everything, including Apple. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
mikeike
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
Sorry next purchased a 5g ,Hotspot and noticed more speed and was happy. My fault that I didn't check the statements. While buying the phone I was given an free Samsung tab 9fe 5g . The box
Was open no s pen or cable. Later I looked at the bill so I could pay off the two devices and found that I charged full price for a new tab 9fe 5g that was open without a s pen and cable. It's that too late to go back and return it. I think I will get a new provider. Please put my two posts together and edit out the two oo.
0 Likes
bigpurple6
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I just acquired a Samsung 9 tablet and i cant get the Samsung experience error to stop blinking that it keeps stopping. Does anyone know what that means and how to stop it form blinking.?

0 Likes