Original topic:

Charging cord

(Topic created: 08-09-2024 01:44 PM)
Barbm
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I just purchased a Galaxy Tab A9+ and the charging cord that came with it does not have USB on one end so that I can plug it into a wall plug. What are we supposed to use?
9 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
Your suppose to use a USB c charger that can be purchased from Samsung or a local Walmart
https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/25w-pd-power-adapter-white-ep-t2510nwegu...

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

Barbm
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
So the wall plug that I have for my Samsung phone cannot be used for the new Samsung tablet?
0 Likes
Red Giant
Options
Tablets
If it's not USB C, then no you can't.
Barbm
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Okay, let me make sure I have this straight. The cord has a c plug on one end and you're saying the other end is usbc? I was not aware that there was a new standard for USB.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
USB C has been around for quite a long time. In 2015, it first appeared in products.
Members_6xjtdsz
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I purchased a new phone a I did not have wall plug in gallery ao3 and the cover that I got I got for the charger I have to take it off to charge it can I get any help with a charger with out taken my covers of to charge it.
0 Likes
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

You can either buy a USB-C Charger (wall block) or a cable with USB A on one end and USB C on the other for your current charger.  Since I have a Number of chargers I use a mix of cables. 

USB-C is now the defacto standard for everything, including Apple. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
mikeike
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
Sorry next purchased a 5g ,Hotspot and noticed more speed and was happy. My fault that I didn't check the statements. While buying the phone I was given an free Samsung tab 9fe 5g . The box
Was open no s pen or cable. Later I looked at the bill so I could pay off the two devices and found that I charged full price for a new tab 9fe 5g that was open without a s pen and cable. It's that too late to go back and return it. I think I will get a new provider. Please put my two posts together and edit out the two oo.
0 Likes
bigpurple6
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I just acquired a Samsung 9 tablet and i cant get the Samsung experience error to stop blinking that it keeps stopping. Does anyone know what that means and how to stop it form blinking.?

0 Likes