Original topic:

Galaxy Tab S7+ WHY CAN I NOT ENROLL IN SAMSUNG CARE+

(Topic created: 09-24-2020 06:44 PM)
WNCK
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
WHY CAN'T I ENROLL IN SAMSUNG CARE +?
The product itself is great. I pre-ordered tab s7+ and realized that i didn’t add the samsung care+ after i made a purchase. On the very same day, i talked to one of the samsung agents through the chat support and was told that I can add it through samsung membership app once i got it delivered(i could've canceled it at this point). it turns out, it cannot be done through the app - there is no "content card" or "eligibility check". i did the remote support with another Samsung agent but they were not able to find it in the app. i called the samsung care + team and the representative said i can't add the samsung care + without much of an explanation. It doesn't make sense but "that's how it is" is what i have been told. Terrible experience with the customer care. 
14 Replies
Zero_83
Comet
Options
Tablets
no the one man is correct and all honesty the Samsung Care Plus is only offered unavailable at the time of sale it even states that the extreme fine print of Samsung Care Plus
0 Likes
WNCK
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I cannot understand what you are saying.
Solution
Zero_83
Comet
Options
Tablets
you cannot enroll in Samsung Care Plus after you get your product you have to enroll at the time you are buying it what is there not to understand if you didn't buy before when you had the option, you cannot buy it now. you lost your opportunity
WNCK
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
okay then why did all the Samsung agents I talked to said I can enroll through the app after I received my order? is this my fault for trusting the answers I got from their support agents? and where is that stated that I cannot enroll after I get my order? eh whatever I am just going to return it. I should've just stick to ipad pros.
0 Likes
usercG1EvTcSN4
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Just return it and rebuy

0 Likes
RosalieMorgan
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
According to the Samsung FAQ "Eligible devices, that are within 60 days of phone activation, can also enroll in Samsung Care+ via the Samsung Members app. Simply launch the app and search for "Samsung Care+." Click on the content card that appears, and then click "Check Eligibility." If your device is eligible, you will then be prompted to follow the steps for enrollment." But the only thing that comes up is this thread. I was told in store that I could not purchase the plan when I purchased my tablet and had to do it afterwards.
0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to Private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Zero_83
Comet
Options
Tablets
it's customer service support representative that Samsung work smart this app wouldn't exist this app exist so that we could answer the question for you that Samsung can't because they are as bright as a dull white bowl that's why they're relying on people like us to answer the questions for you if they knew the answers you'd have to call them and get it and this app was not exist but because their representatives are not trained this app exist I've worked in the customer service field before there's a lot you don't know about customer service but I will say that most people are not trained on any of the Prada they're only trained on what to say and how to use the software for the company that they're working for they know about as much knowledge as the person in the cell phone store who is selling you the phone
0 Likes
WNCK
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
yeah thank you for your confirmation that Samsung customer care/service is horrible!
0 Likes