Original topic:

Galaxy tab A7 cannot create account after factory reset!

(Topic created: 09-24-2021 01:55 PM)
userVqjQz3yoqI
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I was gifted a Galaxy tab A7 after a factory reset. I have also personally completed several factory resets and reboots.This does provide a full reset of device.

At power up I get screen demanding password or Gmail account previously synced to this device. How do I unlock this tablet and create a new account WITHOUT requested password or Gmail address?

4 Replies
user1lpF9rN3ca
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I'm new to this page but wondering if you find a way to fully reset.
0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Unfortunately, you will need the registered users Gmail login credentials to unlock the tablet.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
LadySeven
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Honest ppl can't keep up with the hackers! I have at least 2 hackers on my Samsung A11 with Avast security and VPN But hackers were not able to bother me for a week and now they've hacked the Avast and I get Wi-Fi not connected messages when I try to run a scan on the page after where the VPN is. I have messaged Samsung and Avast but it's been 3 weeks now and I haven't heard from either company
0 Likes
vicvaga
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
It's none stop!
0 Likes