Original topic:

Nest camera video playback and live video do not play after ui 6 update on Samsung Tab A8

(Topic created: 04-05-2024 07:34 PM)
HanaHoku
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

After the recent Ui 6 update (Mar 24, 2024) on my Samsung Tab A8, the Nest camera live video and video playback do not play.  I only get a still screen of the last image with no motion.  This happens on the Nest app, the Google Home app as well as when connected thru the internet website and  ONLY on the Tab A8 after the Ui 6 update.  The Nest camera video works on my home laptop as well as my Samsung S 10+ phone which is not Ui 6.  

I have reinstalled apps, restarted the Tab A8 and reset my WiFi.  Again, this issue is only on the Samsung Tab A8.  Both mine and my wife's Tab A8 have this issue.

12 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Send your bug reports to Nest so they know that they have customers with problems.  They are not going to spend money to fix it if they don't have enough customer complaints. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
0 Likes
Members_zIJ7Ocl
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I have the same problem. Samsung you push the update and broke my nest app how about you be an adult and get on the phone with google. One of these big corporations are have to be responsible to their customers you can't just point at each other and do nothing. I get sick these giant corporations that act like they care about customers but they really don't.

Freddi-e
Constellation
Options
Tablets
Same issue here.
0 Likes