JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Return Shipping Label not received

(Topic created: 08-15-2021 09:10 AM)
eniale_0981
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I request a return shipping label, I have not received any email or option to print.

I contacted several times the customer support, order support and still no success. 

I was told they will escalate the matter and its been a few days now still have not received any email from any customer support.

How is it too complicated to email a shipping return label instead of offering me a 10% discount. I am so disappointed.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Hi Eniale, Due to this being an issue with out sales team, you'll need to contact eCommerce directly at 855-726-8721.  The community team is strictly here for technical support.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Amjadsyl
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Lol good luck. Their customer service is terrible.
There is no way to contact them nor they will come back to you promptly . Just go through your bank and do the refund because this company! They won't help you with return lable

0 Likes
eniale_0981
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
It is terrible though I will stive give them a few days to resolve the issue. Thanks for the response.
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Hi Eniale, Due to this being an issue with out sales team, you'll need to contact eCommerce directly at 855-726-8721.  The community team is strictly here for technical support.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
eniale_0981
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I did contacted them. Waiting...thank you!
0 Likes
userainAIfMG6j
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

This is a technical issue with you guys. Clearly you guys are not solving the issue of the return label being emailed. I am having the exact same issue right now and i have contacted your helpline and spoke to 6 or 7 different reps in 7 different days to escalate, but they keep saying it will definately arrive in my email by the end of the day. seems like you guys are trying to delay until our return period expires. You guys need to work with Fedex and figure out why we are not getting the email. it ridiculous and pathetic. 

Who can we call to escalate, because customer support just keeps giving empty promises. i have been chasing you guys for 11 days now for a silly label. 

0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

If the above posted solution doesn't help, reach out to support by private messaging a moderator here: @Samsung Moderator  Click this and select the message option.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes