Samsung Flow Tablet to PC

(Topic created: 01-18-2021 04:13 PM)
user6vePNrfmXp
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Hi.

I have a question about Samsung Flow:

I want to buy a Samsung Tablet, and I want to be sure that I can connect it to my PC using Samsung Flow before buying anything. Is that possible ? Or Samsung Flow works only when you connect a smartphone to a PC?

6 Replies
BlueSkies
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
0 Likes
user6vePNrfmXp
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Before posting here, I searched everywhere for that information. But all pages I found, are talking about how we can connect a phone to a PC or to a tablet, they dont talk about connecting a tablet to a PC.

I really need a confirmation before buying anything, please help. 

0 Likes
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Tablets
Samsung Flow will work with your phone OR tablet. See the link for details on what it can do.
0 Likes
BlueSkies
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
In the article I sent, look under the caption "Transfer files between devices". It states there that you can "Transfer files from a phone or tablet"
0 Likes
predicate
Constellation
Options
Tablets
flow will not pair with my tablet, an s6. I honestly feel misled - my s3 using sides sidesync was more functional than this.
0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Samsung Flow for Win 10 will not work with your tablet.  See the last statement in "Things to Check below.

ScreenHunter_01 Jan. 18 19.08.jpg

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor