Original topic:

Tab A, SM-T580 Apps Crashing

(Topic created: 09-02-2021 02:53 PM)
userUTdaltRxCo
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

My Tab A, SM-T580 has been having the following issue:

App crashes: Chrome, Gmail, Samsung Email, Cleaner, Banking, etc. This has been happening since yesterday morning. Resetting the tablet did not help. Restarted in SAFE MODE, that did not help either. Used the Device Maintenance to delete the cache in all apps, that did not help. Uninstalled certain apps, then reinstalled...that still did not help. Any advice? Need help! Need my tablet to work!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userUTdaltRxCo
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

The "Factory Reset" worked very well. Tablet is now up and running with no crashes. All apps are performing "within normal parameters."

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Tablets

Hello, I recommend backing up all your personal data, then factory reset the tablet. The instructions can be found here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062842/ for review. Once you have completed the factory reset you will need to sign back into the desired accounts and reinstall two or three apps and test the tablet for a day. The last option would be to have a technician service the tablet, you can send the full model code and serial number in a private message here: https://bit.ly/3lVQyQ2 to review the service options available. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Tablets

Hello, just want to check to see if you still needed assistance, please get back to us soon. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userUTdaltRxCo
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Haven't tried yet, but will give it a go. Will let you know if it worked or if I will need further assistance. Thanks.

0 Likes
Solution
userUTdaltRxCo
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

The "Factory Reset" worked very well. Tablet is now up and running with no crashes. All apps are performing "within normal parameters."

0 Likes