Samsung Members Community

Explore, Engage, Belong.

Be part of an experience that will help shape the future of innovation. Get involved, join in the discussion.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy Watch

Samsung Pay no longer works on Galaxy Watch, has not worked for months. I have tried deleting and importing my payment cards but the app will not... View Post

@blkeyewrx The Galaxy Watch is almost 6 years old. It is very possible that the security certificate... View Post

Posted by      in  A Series & Other Mobile

Since Samsung makes ram for many devices, SSD's, Disk Drives, Flash Drives, Tablets, Phones, etc, I would like to see Samsung up the ante on ram... View Post

@3Fees The budget phones, A series, have limited amount of RAM available because they are budget pho... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

How do you stop autoplay music on Samsung music it plays every time I automatically hook up to my Bluetooth View Post

Make sure you do not allow external devices to playback, setting should be off under settings in Sam... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S22

Having upgraded to UI 6.1 I've noticed that the volume of calls, including WhatsApp, has decreased considerably even using the speaker Some idea... View Post

I haven't noticed, I use Sound Beautifier on the Google Play store. I bought the full version becaus... View Post