JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Extremely disappointed - dryer very loud

(Topic created: 06-11-2022 11:44 AM)
user9rgym69kDQ
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Brand new purchase of a washer & dryer. Washer started up nicely. The dryer sounds like an airplane!  As I write this message I've been on hold for 40 min and this is my third call. First one took about an hour only to be disconnected between transfers then on second call after 15 min couldn't get a live person. Oddly enough I got transferred to the survey system and they ask to rate my experience 5 being extremely satisfied and 1  very dissatisfied.  I hit the 1 and the system kept telling me "I didn't understand your reply please try again" even after hitting the # sign like it said after I choose my selection.  I didnt spend the kind of funds on brand new products to go through this mess. This is Samsung for Pete's sake. What a let down. I'm so extremely disappointed in their service. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi there! We're sorry to hear you've had such a difficult experience with this so far, and I'd like to help. Our dryers are designed to be as quiet as possible, so it definitely should not be as loud as you described. I recommend following the steps in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01000979/

Once these steps are completed, if the dryer is still making the loud noise, we would recommend service. Since you mentioned you just recently purchased the dryer, you could also check with your retailer about a possible return or exchange. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi there! We're sorry to hear you've had such a difficult experience with this so far, and I'd like to help. Our dryers are designed to be as quiet as possible, so it definitely should not be as loud as you described. I recommend following the steps in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01000979/

Once these steps are completed, if the dryer is still making the loud noise, we would recommend service. Since you mentioned you just recently purchased the dryer, you could also check with your retailer about a possible return or exchange.