JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Washer broke, needed repair, how do I get Samsung to pay for the repair?

(Topic created: 04-08-2022 01:24 PM)
Ivansar
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

I have all my product from Samsung from TVs , washer, dryer, refrigerator, etc....

My washer machine broke, called Samsung to be repaired they said my machine is out of warranty, which was ok, so they send a tech to fix it 
They came 2 times change some parts and machine was still having same issue 
Called Samsung again and they washed their hands saying they can not do anything that the repair shop has to fix it or give the guarantee 
I called the shop and they said I had to call Samsung because they can not do anything 
I Spent 550 and now Samsung don't want to do anything ese
I am suing Samsung and the repair shop
Will start replacing all my equipment with a company that back up its products 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ari21
Halo
Options
Washers and Dryers

It really depends, When was the washer bought. If it was an unsupported washer, Then Samsung can't do anything about it. You might want to bring the washer or whatever you need to an Authorized Samsung repair shop.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Solution
Ari21
Halo
Options
Washers and Dryers

It really depends, When was the washer bought. If it was an unsupported washer, Then Samsung can't do anything about it. You might want to bring the washer or whatever you need to an Authorized Samsung repair shop.

0 Likes
Ivansar
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Samsung is not a good quality company

0 Likes
Ivansar
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers
Samsung sent an authorized repair company and now they don't want to do anything
0 Likes
zmartin
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers
They trying to get in my account
0 Likes
Ivansar
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

My washer was broken , I called Samsung and they told me my machine was out of warranty and if I need to repair it I have to pay , which was ok and understandable, so they send an authorized repair shop, I spent over  $500 and they said that the motor need to be replaced which it was under warranty since Samsung offered a 10 year warranty on it, they order the part and Samsung could not get the motor, so they cancel the repair ticket  saying that they will exchange the machine, so I called  them back to find out how are they are going to proceed so they told me they won't chance the machine because is out of warranty , so the 10 year warranty on the motor is not truthful as they don't back up their own products 

Samsung socks and I will replace all my electro domestics and even my phone for a better truthful company 
SAMSUNG IS NOT GOOD AT ALL
I have already replaced the washer for a GE what a difference!
And before I replaced my phone I need to let as many people as I can know the bad experience I had with this company and its products 
Going to replace them all for GE and go back to apple for my phone 
SAMSUNG SUCKS AND IS NOT A GOOD COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH
Leo0777
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers
Sorry Samsung deleted my comment, once you power on the washer are you hearing a click noise from likely the boards , clicking noise will be between 4-6 seconds or 8-10 seconds before it will shut off? If that's so you have communication issue between boards it maybe connection issue or boards or ui board issue
The reason is doing that is because board is not communicating properly with ui boards or inverter board, all harness must be checked if everything is plugged in properly and still is giving you the issue you need to replace the board If it does every 8-10 seconds if it does every 4-6 seconds you need ui panel asm board which is DC97-18088D
0 Likes