cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Repeated dc codes

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your email address and ticket number for your previous repair if you have it via private message?

Bledsoe
Constellation

Re: Repeated dc codes

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been having this same problem with my Samsung WA400PJHDWR/AA for several months, specifically, "On smaller loads I can adjust the clothing and the load will finish, but I'm unable to do larger loads." On larger loads, after I adjust the clothing it just goes back into another rinse/spin cycle and never finishes.

I've tried just putting the machine on the "Spin" (only) setting, but apparently the "Spin" (only) setting really means "Rinse + Spin" since it keeps running more water to rinse the clothes; plus it doesn't address the repeated "dc" codes.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Bledsoe
Constellation

Repeated dc codes, continuous rinse & spin on WA400 washer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've seen this problem mentioned on this board several times, though it's not clear to me exactly how to resolve it. My Samsung WA400PJHDWR/AA will wash small loads without trouble; if they get out of balance and display the "dc" code I can adjust the clothing and the load will finish. But larger loads get out-of-balance frequently, and adjusting the clothing doesn't seem to help. After I adjust the clothing it just goes back into another rinse/spin cycle and never finishes.

I've tried just putting the machine on the "Spin" (only) setting, but apparently the "Spin" (only) setting really means "Rinse + Spin" since it keeps running more water to rinse the clothes. I'd be okay with this if it would ever finish the cycle, but it never does. I end up having to dry dripping wet clothes. 

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Repeated dc codes, continuous rinse & spin on WA400 washer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

firedog81
Astronaut

Re: Washing Machine Continuously Spinning/Rinsing (All Models)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

OMG..I cannot get the darn thing to stop rinse/spin, rinse/spin!!!!!!