JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Every time I turn my tv off I have to reset and re enter my password.

(Topic created: 08-19-2020 08:17 PM)
useremoccMEprG
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I've been having this issue where every time I turn it on, it says it's connected to the Wifi network in the network settings, but when I try to watch something, I'm getting a "you're not connected to the Internet "error message and nothing loads. What fixes the issue is resetting the network settings every time and re-entering my Wi-Fi password. It's very annoying to have to reenter my wifi password on a small TV remote using TV screen keyboard, and I believe I shouldn't have to? How can this issue be fixed so that my TV continuously stays connected?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Please perform a cold boot on your television using the following steps.

With the television turned on, press and hold the Power button on the remote until the television powers back on.

Log back in to your wifi network.

If you continue to have this issue, please send your serial number to this PM LINK.

View solution in context

26 Replies
AllenTrieu
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have this same problem. Can anyone offer a solution>

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Is your firmware up to date on the television?  Have you tried making the television a priority device on the network?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

AllenTrieu
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Yes, everything is updated. I'm not sure if I can make it a priority device or not with my ISP.

0 Likes
AllenTrieu
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I cannot set priorities it looks like.

0 Likes
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Can I have your full model code to look further into this?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
DaOneTwo
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I have the same problem also. All is updated. Model UN65TU700DFXZA
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Please perform a cold boot on your television using the following steps.

With the television turned on, press and hold the Power button on the remote until the television powers back on.

Log back in to your wifi network.

If you continue to have this issue, please send your serial number to this PM LINK.

userWPlzr3OUYZ
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Anyone ever solve this issue?

uservIAddcQaUd
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Same here on my UN82TU700DFXZA tv it's annoying to have to reset and re-enter your WiFi stuff after every shut down