JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

After update Galaxy A54 mic problems

(Topic created: 01-22-2024 10:23 AM)
miguel khoury
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

After One UI 6 update Galaxy A54 mic sometimes work and sometimes don't.

18 Replies
Kikk3
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

same. italian samsung comunity expert said that's a known bug and they are working on a fix. Who knows when the update will be released. I hope soon because this is frustrating

Kikk3
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

can you confirm please? @Samsung_Moderator 

robynLikesTrees
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I think I am having the same issue. If this is indeed the same issue, the weird thing is that so far this is "only" affecting Signal voice messages - however it makes it so more than half of my outgoing Signal voice messages are completely silent/empty. This is very frustrating since that's the main way I connect with several family members

Sometimes I will record a "test" voice message to make sure it works, but then I record the real message a couple seconds later and it will be completely empty. This is happening multiple times a day

Balader
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Im having the same issue since last 2 updates it started for me after the update and sometimes my mic doesnt work when sending audio msgs it is blank but sometimes it works it is really annoying i have to repeat same things because of this this is my first samsung experience and it is ruined by this simple bug

LeoWyatt89
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile