Original topic:

Dead pixel on my Galaxy A35

(Topic created: 8 hours ago)
RavenaLux
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hey everyone! I found a screen defect on my A35 it has a dead pixel at the top of the screen a little right of the selfie camera it only really appears on orange/red backgrounds is this covered under warranty? or do you need more dead pixels to qualify for a screen replacement? also I know its dead cause it's just a black dot. 

7 Replies
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
If you bought it recently should be covered by warranty, but the phone should not have physical damage.
RavenaLux
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Yeah it has no physical damage what so ever the phone is in mint condition.

0 Likes
Sean_Read
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

The warranty on all Samsung phone devices is 24 months. I’d recommend double-checking your purchase date before opting for a repair, as it can be quite expensive—sometimes a significant portion of the cost of a new device.

RavenaLux
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

It's under warranty I only had the device for a week.

0 Likes
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Ask samsung or the place you bought it for a replacement.
0 Likes
RavenaLux
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I'll ask Samsung, there is a service centre 5min away from where I live, I kinda don't want to send it back to where I bought it from because they don't offer replacements just refunds and I don't have my old phone anymore as a backup.

Sean_Read
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

You should be within your cooling-off period. If it’s been less than two weeks, you’d usually be entitled to a like-for-like swap. It’s still worth double-checking to see what option offers the best outcome for you. Good luck!