JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Goodlock "Samsung account has been changed" message in Korean?

(Topic created: 10-27-2023 01:23 PM)
Jamess467
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

When I go into goodlock I get this weird message saying that my Samsung account has been changed, in Korean. Can someone help explain why this is? 
3 Replies
Marcus Lin
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Try to update your samsung account app in Galaxy store then reinstall the Goodluck

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with getting the error message "Samsung account has been changed" message in Korean and I would be happy to look into this further for you.

First step to resolve these symptoms would be to uninstall and re-install the GoodLock app. If you have tried to uninstall and re-install the next step would be to wipe the cache partition on your device. The system cache partition stores temporary system data. It's supposed to allow the system to access apps more quickly and efficiently, but sometimes things get cluttered and outdated, so a periodic cache clearing can help make the system run more smoothly.

If you have tried the troubleshooting steps above and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend submitting an error report. This will allow our team of engineers to look into your symptoms further. Give this link a try for steps to submit a proper error report: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/How-to-submit-an-error-report/td-p/247...

0 Likes
Jamess467
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You fixed it with am update. Thank you!
0 Likes