JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I turn off my voicemail on my Samsung A14?

(Topic created: 08-26-2023 08:22 AM)
Strat62
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hi cananyone tell me how to turn off voicemail on my Samsung A14 please? Mine is a 4G model.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Is that in the US? I've never heard of EE lol. Regardless, yes, kindly contact them and they should definitely be able to help you out with your voicemail concern.

View solution in context

6 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Voicemail is a carrier service. Have you contacted them about how to disable your voicemail yet?
Strat62
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hi and thanks, no didn't think I had to. I'm with EE, do you mean just contact them?

Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Is that in the US? I've never heard of EE lol. Regardless, yes, kindly contact them and they should definitely be able to help you out with your voicemail concern.
Strat62
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

No, the UK. Ok thanks very much, I'll do that.

VerbumVeritum
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
By the way, there is a UK Samsung Community also. They are more in sync with your time zone, and will be able to provide much faster and more reliable information, if you should have any future issues/questions. 🙂

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/english/ct-p/uk?page=1&tab=setting:samsung.featured_topics
Harmonic
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Please clarify help! Help please.I like to see a category that will help us with issues. My issue is seeing the time displayed,power level, and signal strength. How do we get help on here or is it us?
0 Likes