Original topic:

No Android 14 update A13 5G

(Topic created: 07-11-2024 08:42 PM)
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I still haven't received the Android 14 update for my Galaxy A13 5G it's been 2 months since I haven't received it my last update was the May 2024 security update so far nothing has been available for my phone I have updated the Google Play system but it's on the June 2024 update so everything is up-to-date so why haven't I received it yet one UI 6.1 was just recently announced for the Galaxy A13 5G and that update is also not available 
27 Replies
meself
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
There's a list you can find online on what phones are included or not in the 6.1 update
meself
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
July 2 2024 Samsung announced it does get the 6.1 so may have a shirt wait
3Fees
Red Giant
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Samsung A13 5G and 4G get UI 6, Android 14. Can check samfw.com if it has been issued to your csc and your service provider.

Cheers
3Fees
Cap_07
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Same thing for me too I'm having the same problem
0 Likes
Ashuro
Halo
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
My service provider is with Tracfone my phone is unlocked and i have a galaxy a13 5g too i also made posts just like this but samsung keeps removing them
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Same here
0 Likes
G53
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I just checked mine and still no 6 I'm on spectrum

0 Likes
Maria_Chvz
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

The current versions for SM-A136U1 are:

Security Update: August 1st 2024

Google Play System Update: August 1st 2024

The best place to check for updates on both isn't under Software Updates Ć²m you're phone. That only checks for Security / Phone update.

Go to Securit and Privacy, then select  Updates and you can check for both there. Also I have found on many of my Android phones, you sometimes need to check for update more than once. So select Check for updates, then when it says you have the current version,  check again. Sometimes it will finally give me an update. 

This is for the US unlocked version of the A13 5g. The CSC code is XAA. I am currently roaming on t-mobile but my carrier is Telcel. 

Android 13 / OneUI 5.1

A couple other things. You need to be connected to wifi to get the main updates. This phone is supposed to get the 14 / 6.1 update as stated by Samsung and that it is currently in the hands of the carrier. Currently (and for 6+ months) T-mobile's page says that it will get the update and that the manufacturer is working on it. So who knows when it will actually come. Currently the only A13 models that have gotten the update are A13 4g and A13. You can do a Google search and look for samfw or similar site and notice that not a single 5g A13 has gotten 14 yet. That is for all CSC codes. 

0 Likes