JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No function on the recent app button in the navigation bar

(Topic created: 07-27-2024 12:36 PM)
KiaraBellaBob
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

My recent apps button on the navagation bar isn't doing anything. But it shows that I am pressing it just like the home and back button, it just isn't doing anything. I have a Samsung A14 5G. It is so annoying. Also, when I do gestures, I can't swipe up at all in any of the modes for gestures. Whether it be the one line on the bottom or 3 lines on the bottom. I have already tried doing the recovery mode and clearing cache. But I can't go into safe mode for some reason...I don't know why.

FuzzyBandicoot
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I just switched thr order and it worked. Your welcome
0 Likes
useroeNPV3XKH6
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
This didn't work either when I did it
0 Likes
userBijuJZS5fj
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Didn't work
0 Likes
Xavier Lee
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I'm having this problem quite sometime and by turning off Multi window for all apps from Advanced features--> Labs and restart your phone solved my problem. 

usercXEjP0NRoY
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
This worked thank you
0 Likes
BILLIONAIRE
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
This worked for me except the opposite. I turned my multi windows settings on and restarted and now my button works again. Thank u buddy
0 Likes
userL4bol16Jrn
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Jjsjh h g 33h3hh🤍🤍jhjbbqsjejbwxjedhd3heeĥkgkjsg q.dhsdhejnejnjwwjxscsjjxesehh3h2g2k%kgks%k HGTV gksvg
Gk v cvs1722108985500_1722108985410_0.jpg
0 Likes
trevors
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Samsung needs to fix this now. Just updated a couple of days ago, and now my phones messed up. There is no way to roll back updates either. Samsung is releasing poop 💩
0 Likes
emCEE83
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Same problem here samsung A54
0 Likes
userBijuJZS5fj
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
My S21+ started doing this too. Reboot fixes it for only a few hours. There is no way for me to switch among apps except to ho back to the main menu and relaunch the app. Very frustrating