JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No function on the recent app button in the navigation bar

(Topic created: a month ago)
KiaraBellaBob
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

My recent apps button on the navagation bar isn't doing anything. But it shows that I am pressing it just like the home and back button, it just isn't doing anything. I have a Samsung A14 5G. It is so annoying. Also, when I do gestures, I can't swipe up at all in any of the modes for gestures. Whether it be the one line on the bottom or 3 lines on the bottom. I have already tried doing the recovery mode and clearing cache. But I can't go into safe mode for some reason...I don't know why.

useroeNPV3XKH6
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
This didn't work either when I did it
0 Likes
userBijuJZS5fj
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Didn't work
0 Likes
Xavier Lee
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I'm having this problem quite sometime and by turning off Multi window for all apps from Advanced features--> Labs and restart your phone solved my problem. 

usercXEjP0NRoY
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
This worked thank you
0 Likes
userL4bol16Jrn
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Jjsjh h g 33h3hhšŸ¤šŸ¤jhjbbqsjejbwxjedhd3heeÄ„kgkjsg q.dhsdhejnejnjwwjxscsjjxesehh3h2g2k%kgks%k HGTV gksvg
Gk v cvs1722108985500_1722108985410_0.jpg
0 Likes
trevors
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Samsung needs to fix this now. Just updated a couple of days ago, and now my phones messed up. There is no way to roll back updates either. Samsung is releasing poop šŸ’©
0 Likes
emCEE83
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Same problem here samsung A54
0 Likes
userBijuJZS5fj
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
My S21+ started doing this too. Reboot fixes it for only a few hours. There is no way for me to switch among apps except to ho back to the main menu and relaunch the app. Very frustrating
0 Likes
Members_gWdFgFo
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

If you still having problems with this. All you have to do is swipe up from bottom screen and hold (finger on screen). The recent app should pop up and you can close or choose which one to jump too. I had this problem also from the latest update. 

0 Likes
jakobt
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

A13 same problems, even reset won't fix it

0 Likes