Original topic:

Not receiving update notifications from the Galaxy store Galaxy A15 5G

(Topic created: a week ago)
Georgesking64
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have Galaxy a 15 5g Android 14 one ui 6.1 for some reason I'm not receiving notifications for updates in the Galaxy store I have all my notifications turned on 

4 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@Georgesking64 Update notifications for what? I've never received update notifications from the store for apps. 

And if you have Auto update apps enabled, you certainly won't see a notification. 

0 Likes
Georgesking64
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I used to get notifications when there was updates for the Galaxy apps now I do received notifications for those
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@Georgesking64 Check to make sure that Auto update apps isn't enabled. Check that you have all the correct notifications enabled for the store. 

0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I only get notifications about updates from the Samsung store either if something failed to auto update for whatever reason, or if it's something that the same app was installed from the Google Play store, now that more apps are being listed in the play store.  If you go to the Samsung store, and go to the bottom right menu, it will bring up a page with settings.  On the top row you will see an icon for updates, if there's a circled number on that icon, there are updates.  Clicking that will show you the updates, you can update them manually from there or wait for them to auto update.  If an app is listed there for update but says it can't update automatically because it was downloaded from the play store, ignore them and go to the play store to see if it already auto updated in from the Play store. If it did not, then go ahead and update it from either location.

0 Likes